HD dealer poker chip

buckshot85

Aug 18, 2013
Morning fellas.
I sent a few of the free O-rings I had posted here to a guy on another forum. In return he sent me a poker chip from HD of Greensboro, N.C. Are these used for anything? I thanked him in an email and asked the same thing, but, never got a reply. It is a yellow and white one. Jack, Queen, King and Ace.

Not that I'm aware of, other than a more economical collector's item rather than buying a shirt from every dealer. Dealers sell frames to display your chip collection as well.

Yes it is just for collecting. You can get a dealer poker chip for about $1.50 vs a dealer shirt for about $30.00.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Buckshot..

Ive been collecting them for years...

If anyone wants to trade - let me know !

Im on Long Island NY...

Hope your well Mike !

Chris

Last edited:
Buckshot..

Ive been collecting them for years...

If anyone wants to trade - let me know !

Im on Long Island NY...

Hope your well Mike !

Chris

Thanks for the replies.
All is good here Chris. Hope the same to you. Mike

Hey CWNY, I will trade you a chip from Newnan, Ga for a chip from Long Island. PM your address and I will mail you one. Any one else want to trade, just send me a note.

Hey CWNY, I will trade you a chip from Newnan, Ga for a chip from Long Island. PM your address and I will mail you one. Any one else want to trade, just send me a note.

PM sent...

Thanks,
Chris

( Buckshot , sorry to hijack your thread . I will start a new post regarding poker chip trading )

Y'all got me wanting to check my dealer for one of these...

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

PM sent...

Thanks,
Chris

( Buckshot , sorry to hijack your thread . I will start a new post regarding poker chip trading )

Hi-jack away Chris. I found what I was looking for. Good luck in your trades.

All- this sounds like an interesting winter project. I have several (1 even from Paris!) from around the USA. We had quite bit of success with the t-shirt swap in the summer and I took some chips out to Baggerjay, Spazz and Perry461 on our Tahoe ride. I'm in if folks want to do it- I have 2 different dealers here to get them from.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mikes469