Here's mine

Spoiler

Sep 30, 2012
Here's mine... taken last spring on the Dragon...

A 2012 Ember Red model and that's me on it... notice how I've got it so leaned over that the sparks are flying... LOL

View attachment 207

Attachments

• Spoiler at the Dragon 4.JPG
    Spoiler at the Dragon 4.JPG
    53 KB · Views: 0
Great picture! What kind of helmet are you using? Do you like it? I am thinking of switching from my 3/4 to a full face or modular.

Great picture! What kind of helmet are you using? Do you like it? I am thinking of switching from my 3/4 to a full face or modular.

I have a pair of Shoei Multi-tech's for her and I.. Nice helmets, comfortable for the shape of our heads.. Good venting and a very quality helmet in the event of an unplanned stop. They are on eBay for about $330 or so each.. Go to a CycleGear store and try one on for size and then go to eBay and buy them $100 cheaper than at CycleGear.

I have a pair of Shoei Multi-tech's for her and I.. Nice helmets, comfortable for the shape of our heads.. Good venting and a very quality helmet in the event of an unplanned stop. They are on eBay for about $330 or so each.. Go to a CycleGear store and try one on for size and then go to eBay and buy them $100 cheaper than at CycleGear.

Do they make these for a normal sized man? I wear a 4XL...

I think they make them up to 5X, but when they are that size they only come in Orange..

Happy Halloween

Love, Spoiler

LOL thats funny I don't care who you are!

PumpkinHeadMasters-vi(2).jpg

Last edited:
I already have that one. I guess if I get one of them like you got my dog could wear it. He has a small head too...

Glad AZ don't require one, I hate them things.

I live in Tennessee...no skid lid...no ride....they even pull you over and check and if you have a novelty lid on you have to park the bike right there and go get a DOT helmet before you can ride home...along with a nice $172.00 fine.

I live in Tennessee...no skid lid...no ride....they even pull you over and check and if you have a novelty lid on you have to park the bike right there and go get a DOT helmet before you can ride home...along with a nice $172.00 fine.

Know what u mean, I used to live in NC.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfbsmith