Horny Toad Harley Parts Guy ROCKS

asmith1923

Jul 3, 2019
Another shout out to Brian @ Horny Toad Harley Davidson,
8eb7c91cc62bb46319a2907a8c5fad3b.jpg
out of Texas.

I ordered a complete tour pack kit for my 19 CVO SG and not only did he get me 20% off and pay for shipping, he sent me a manual key lock (key matched of course). Unbeknownst to him, I had purchased a power lock assy for my tour pack so the lock he sent me didn’t work. I called and he apologized and said he’d get the correct one out to me ASAP. AND, he’s eating the costs. Parts and shipping.

I’ll be using Brian @ Horny Toad for ALL my parts going forward. His number (254) 743-7200

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Another shout out to Brian @ Horny Toad Harley Davidson,
8eb7c91cc62bb46319a2907a8c5fad3b.jpg
out of Texas.

I ordered a complete tour pack kit for my 19 CVO SG and not only did he get me 20% off and pay for shipping, he sent me a manual key lock (key matched of course). Unbeknownst to him, I had purchased a power lock assy for my tour pack so the lock he sent me didn’t work. I called and he apologized and said he’d get the correct one out to me ASAP. AND, he’s eating the costs. Parts and shipping.

I’ll be using Brian @ Horny Toad for ALL my parts going forward. His number (254) 743-7200

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I wonder what my costs would be to ship to Canada.
I've also got to deal with the damn US exchange rate too!

Sent from my SM-G965W using Tapatalk

Have done a lot of business with Horny toad over the last couple of years. They are one of my go to places for parts at discount prices.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
allhistory