howdy!

freire62

Aug 28, 2012
Greetings from Alabama! I am new to this forum, getting a headstart on this while my 2013 Midnight Pearl Street Glide is getting dealer prepped - hoping for a Saturday or Monday pick-up, depending on how fast they can primp and polish! I took it for a test ride last week, which is of course the worst thing to do - had to have it at that point! I also have a 2006 Softail Deluxe which I am keeping since it's set up the way I like it - one for around town and the other for hitting the road! First trip will be to the Tampa area - looking forward to Street Glide ownership and sharing stories and pics with you all...

Scott

Welcome from Bama, what part are you from North or South?

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

PB1 - I was surfing this site and saw your post with your crazy shirt about being somewhere in BFA - good one! I am familiar with Anniston, went to basic training at McClellan in 1983 when it was still an active post...

Last edited:
thanks, deep purple - I am anxiously waiting for delivery! I have a friend in Saginaw, will try to plan a roadtrip to Michigan in the near future - she took me on a tour of the state once a few Octobers ago, saw several light houses, Macinac Island, the tunnel of trees, and lots of fall color - I think that would be a great trip on a bike!

PB1 - I was surfing this site and saw your post with your crazy shirt about being somewhere in BFA - good one! I am familiar with Anniston, went to basic training at McClellan in 1983 when it was still an active post...

That's good stuff, I'm station on what was once Ft McClellan, that's good stuff!

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Paul90