I got FAT!

Spazz

Administrator
Feb 22, 2014
Just wanted to share my latest and greatest upgrade... I installed the Native Pitbull 1800mm fat front end kit this weekend.

Options vary, so price varies... I got everything for a little over $3k.. wheel, tire which is a Replica Enforcer 18x5.5 and Dunlop D207 1800/55/18... fender and pant, fork legs and rebuild kit, and cowbells

Just like any upgrade that changes how things are stock.. it feels good, but different.

At slow speeds, you can feel the added weight and requires a bit more effort to get her to lean and corner. On the fwy... IMG!! ITS A DREAM RIDE! No more tracking grooves in the road... bumps are hardly felt... and its smooth as silk on the open Road. Sweepers take a bit to get it leaning, but more seat time will cure that feeling I'm sure.

About 2.5 hours total install and just as easy as a fork rebuild. Worth every penny!
8457e516afffa6277509e2a86be53fbe.jpg
be802b539a95ac622212aad4b6ddb6c0.jpg
b15f235556bcc4902324c5ad1400da15.jpg
a6a3aafbcc75f48ab8c23d5e70c27ead.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

So is that a rear tire on the front? Which way do you run the rotation arrow?

So is that a rear tire on the front? Which way do you run the rotation arrow?
Yes.. it's a rear tire... reverse rotation on purpose due to the way tires are spliced when they are manufactured

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Have talked to several people who have done this upgrade and they all say the ride is better. Happy you got this upgrade done and rides in before this cold weather hit. Been thinking about this for a couple years but would have to change my whole suspension set up back to stock. After riding this Ohlin set up not sure I want to do that just yet or at all. Don't have a lot of issues chasing ruts or groves. Can't wait to hear more on your riding experiences on this front tire.

Nice. I put a fat tire on my bike December last year. Bike rides nice. It has a 180 for the front from pirelli night dragon.

@Spazz and @chegui07 it would be great to hear more of your experiences about fat tire in front as I'm planning the same. Have you had any problems and has driving been as safe as before?
And Spazz which one you have from these options:
Slider cover style *
  • Stock style slider cover cut flat on the bottom.
  • Pointed style slider cover cut w a subtle point on the side.

This wheel looks really great, but it says up to 2017 models only and I have 2019. Have there been any changes since the model has changed?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Emurillo89