I'm in the post office....

Spazz

Administrator
Feb 22, 2014
.... and in line.... about 5 minutes later... I get a finger poke in the middle of my back (I'm wearing my colors).

At first instant, I wanna mean mug the individual and ask what's up.... but I keep my cool and turn around to a sweet little old lady in her 70's!!

She smiles and says, "Semper Fi Marine! Is that your sweet Road Glide in the lot?" I said, " Semper fi! Yeah... it's mine...thank you.."

Then my jaw drops at her next comment....

" I need some wind therapy... how about hookin an old lady up?"

I just about died!!! lmao!!! If I had an extra skid lid with me, I prolly would have given her a ride of a lifetime!

Best experience at the post office in my life to date!

Sent from Note4 via TapaTalk

Dang Spazz....you are always out there to please..... :) Good thing you didn't have spare helmet or that may be her last ride....hell.....she may have a heart attack with all that speed and die on you....good thing!!!!

.... and in line.... about 5 minutes later... I get a finger poke in the middle of my back (I'm wearing my colors).

At first instant, I wanna mean mug the individual and ask what's up.... but I keep my cool and turn around to a sweet little old lady in her 70's!!

She smiles and says, "Semper Fi Marine! Is that your sweet Road Glide in the lot?" I said, " Semper fi! Yeah... it's mine...thank you.."

Then my jaw drops at her next comment....

" I need some wind therapy... how about hookin an old lady up?"

I just about died!!! lmao!!! If I had an extra skid lid with me, I prolly would have given her a ride of a lifetime!

Best experience at the post office in my life to date!

Sent from Note4 via TapaTalk

Cool dude!!:cool:

I bet she had some interesting stories to tell.

Get on your bad motor scooter and ride

Have had a couple of these encounters over the last couple of years. Mostly at stops along the way gas stations, restaurants and I don't carry an extra lid either lol Had one ask in Tonapah a month or so and the wife took her for a ride on her spider no lid needed. Mostly I think it's for conversation but it gives you a wonderful feeling and new friends.

Happy for you brother

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mikes469