Information on the 2020s

My guess is we wont be seeing too many changes in the touring family because our numbers are dwindling. We are probably about the same age around here, give or take, Im 59. The changes being made are to cater to the few millennial's who ride and for some reason, arent attracted to the touring family. The engine changes were necessary however. The twinkie had a long run and was needing a new face

Confirmation: Rear shift lever GONE from touring bikes. Still there for CVO models. It seems to me that HD is pricing themselves right out of the marketplace in pretty much all models. Especially the Electric model-30K! :confused:

I did take mine in yesterday for a gritty, hard to turn throttle. They fixed it in about 20 minutes! The sales team there are shaking their heads over price increases. Apparently one of the biggest complaints at this years Dealer meeting.

Confirmation: Rear shift lever GONE from touring bikes. Still there for CVO models. It seems to me that HD is pricing themselves right out of the marketplace in pretty much all models. Especially the Electric model-30K! :confused:

I did take mine in yesterday for a gritty, hard to turn throttle. They fixed it in about 20 minutes! The sales team there are shaking their heads over price increases. Apparently one of the biggest complaints at this years Dealer meeting.

Agreed I just don't see what they have done to justify an increase.

Information on the 2020s

Crazy, went looking at 2020s today and they had 4 in stock. One was a CVO streetglide, 40,000 or so I think. Above my budget- sorry!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I have three heel shifters in a box from my last three SG's. Useless to me.

I hate the heel shifters. I took them off my 2014 then the 2019 when I traded for that one. I do believe the windscreen vent button is needed. It actually works when riding in the rain and eliminating drops in your face.

I didn't ALSO know HD is only providing a single Key FOB for 2020. :confused:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
South Jersey Dave