Installed a 6.5" Dark Tint Cee Bailey widnshield

buckshot85

Aug 18, 2013
Loving it so far. Got a few hundred miles behind it and am gonna get another 400 or so on Friday. I'm too short to go any taller with the windshield. I had the seat lowered 1.5" by Mean City Cycles and the 6" is perfect. I'm 5'9" by the way. Windshield cost me $102 delivered.

Last edited:
Loving it so far. Got a few hundred miles behind it and am gonna get another 250 -300 on Friday. I'm too short to go any taller with the windshield. I had the seat lowered 1.5" by Mean City Cycles and the 6.5" is perfect. I'm 5'9" by the way. Windshield cost me $102 delivered.

Do you have any photos? I'm not familiar with this windshield and am curious how it looks.

I will get some posted. Heading out in a few minutes for about a 10 hour day trip to see the colors in northern Wisconsin. Also have guests this weekend. Will get them up as soon as I can. Mike

Ride went well. 452 miles. A lot of color in spots, none in others. Some places the leaves were gone. Beautiful day even though it started out with fog and mist. The national forest ride is always pretty. We left at 7:00am and returned at 6:00pm. Bike ran well. Here are a couple dirty bikes pics of the windshield. Also a link to there website. Just to add my disclaimer, I do not have any affilliation with this company, just like the windshield. Buffeting has definitely decreased over the stock one. I can hear the radio far better on the interstate.

http://www.ceebaileys.com/harley/flht96up_ceedevil_windshield.html

3xEFvCl.jpg

Gm0OT4R.jpg

s1M0jzH.jpg

InrqGun.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for the photos and the write-up letting us know how you liked the windshield. It looks very good on the bike and I'm glad to hear that you seemed to like riding with it.

Lindsey :0)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfbsmith