Just 3 days shy of 5 months.....

Spazz

Administrator
Feb 22, 2014
... and I am FINALLY back to work!!!! I guess recovery time from knee surgery changes with age... LOL!!!!

GREAT to be back at work makin things happen!

Today was my first day back.... great to see everybody at the plant and vice-versa. FEELS GOOD!!!!!

There is a personal reward, besides a monetary reward, in a man working. It is a feeling of worth and pride. And......you ain't ready for no rockin' chair. I once had an eighty year old lady tell me.....Growin' old ain't for sissys. Glad to hear all is well.

Spazz, Congrats on healing up. Now maybe you can slow down that spending on the internet and recoup a little cash lol

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

You guys have NO IDEA the amount of energy I have on a daily basis.... well... some of you do... LOL!!!!

I put a SOLID 8 hours and felt like nothing! I am used to 10-11 hours but they cut OT since I was gone. So the days are gonna FLY BY for me.....

Thanks for the great comments! SO GOOD to feel like myself again... doing what I love to do..... I can't complain ONE BIT!!!:p

Having a job you like sure doesn't hurt either....welcome back to work Spazz....hope your knee doesn't pain you anymore...

Good for you Spazz!!

I was once away from work for 6 months (after a motorcycle accident) and while I was still kinda bad off when I did finally go back to work just being back was a HUGE step for me in my recovery so when I say I know how you feel........I REALLY know how you feel
8736904-125965649_2-s1-v1.png

They are working me hard already!!! Lol!!!

Sent from Note4 via TapaTalk

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Paul90