Kelmanmotox 7" dark tint shield review

GreetSlide808

Feb 11, 2014
I was looking for a taller shield for my 2014 SG. I did a lot of research. Most of the shields are expensive and I didn't want to return one even though some companies will accept returns as long as you leave the film on. So I finally settled on the Kelmanmotox shield which available on ebay. I spent only $30 which included shipping to Hawaii. My original plan was to buy one of these since they were cheap and decide which height would suit me best. Well, luckily for me the 7" shield fit me perfect. Just want to inform other SGers about this option. I still may try the Klockwerks flare in the future. I use to have one on my RKC and it was awesome.

Thanks for the feedback, I have a 14 also and want a little taller shield, but can you help us out? How tall are you what is your inseam is? Im 5'8" and 29-30 inseam (shorty).

Haha. Im a shorty too. 5'7" 29 inseam. I could not believe the stock shield was too short for me. If anything, I would have thought it was going to be too tall. The 7" shield is about inline with my nose. Good Luck

For all of you that are running the stock HD shield on your SG/SGS, You should do yourselves a favor and explore alternatives out there for buffeting issues, it really does make a difference.
(see my Clearview Review elsewhere on SG forums)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfbsmith