Khrome Werks Bars

GreenMachine

Mar 16, 2015
I just installed 2 inch lay back narrow sweepers, Khrome Werks bar p/n 300518. Fit it the fairing as good or better than the stock bars. Cost 90 bucks shipped. Stock height and width, but 2 7/16 inch closer. What ya think?

Robuploadfromtaptalk1427437225392.jpg

Where did you get them? I've had trouble finding a vendor that sells that version of the KW.

Those look nice good job

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Tom

Boy is it a lot easier on me now to ride. It's amazing what 2 inches will do. Easier turning from stop sign, and easier in slow speed maneuvers, ie parking lots and driveways. Thanks again for the responses.

Rob

Looks good, I used the Khrome Werks sweepers on my 2002 and 2010 Roadking’s, they were great.
Now I have a 2014 SG, and changing to Khrome Werks Part # 300512 sweepers this winter.
How is the viewing thru the fairing mirrors , I have a buddy who has a 2008 FLH and installed the Klock Werks ERGO Bars,
and they blocked the fairing mirrors. Thanks for any input.

Boy is it a lot easier on me now to ride. It's amazing what 2 inches will do. Easier turning from stop sign, and easier in slow speed maneuvers, ie parking lots and driveways. Thanks again for the responses.

Rob

I'm looking at putting these same bars on my bike sometime soon on a 2011 FLHX. Any wiring needed? Any place you could point me to for how to install these?

Installing bars isnt difficult but it will cause you tremendous grief if you screw up. I suggest you watch as many you tube videos as you can and if you arent prepared to go back and do it all over again, Have AAA to tow you home if you lose your throttle then find a reputable place and leave the job to them..Im an avionics tech for a major airline and a career aircraft mechanic. Like I said, its not terribly difficult but lots can go wrong pulling the wires through. It took patience and a second set of hands to carefully pull the harness through. Also, there is no way to determine or minimize the sharp corners in the radius's. They may look wonderful on the outside but just remember that there are some serious sharp corners to deal with. Lemmy gives it a 2~3 beard job! :)

I wanted to get those in black, but cannot find them. Ended up with KlockWerks Ergo Pullback. They are wider. :(

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Qman77