Klock Werks

Yup Klockwerks....I've got the 6.5 incher and it is nice. Doesn't eliminate all buffeting, but then again the buffeting is coming up from below

I would like to try one but I am so happy with my Memphis shade I don't know when I will get a chance.

I would like to try one but I am so happy with my Memphis shade I don't know when I will get a chance.

Buy a used one on eBay and if you don't like it, re-sell it back to someone else.. that way it doen't cost much to try a different one. Or if you have a buddy nearby, borrow his and roll with it for a few days. I have done this also

Thats a good idea, thanks! Now I just have to talk one of my pals into letting me borrow his for a day or two.

Thats a good idea, thanks! Now I just have to talk one of my pals into letting me borrow his for a day or two.

The Harley shop here has demos. You can take one out and ride for a day and see if you like it. If you do...you can buy one cheaper on line.

The Harley shop here has demos. You can take one out and ride for a day and see if you like it. If you do...you can buy one cheaper on line.
Correct here too, a HD shop near me has demo shields and demo seats.. try any you like for a day or so... then decide.

I just bought the Klockwerks 8.5 smoke shield. Looks GREAT on the bike, but the way I like to sit, I am looking right through the curve on the windshield and it make the road look distorted. If I sit straight up, I can see over it just fine with little to no buffeting at 75mph, but like I said, I like to sit kinda crouched down a bit vs that straight back statue look. So, I may just sell it and try the 9" clear view and see how unlike that one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I understand a lot of the buffeting comes from the under side. However my question about these is. Are you guys getting the wind in your face with the lower windshields. I have the full 12" stock clear on my 08 Electra glide. And I get I wind in the face. I am wanting to upgrade soon

Has anyone tried one like this? 9" flat top.ImageUploadedByTapatalk1366648384.004720.jpg. I like the look and protection. I'm 6'2" and my back kills me without a good one.

Buy a used one on eBay and if you don't like it, re-sell it back to someone else.. that way it doen't cost much to try a different one. Or if you have a buddy nearby, borrow his and roll with it for a few days. I have done this also

Klock Werks offers a "Try it before you buy it" program so I would suggest calling a local Klock Werks dealer to see if they have any demo shields.

I had the 8.5" Klockwerks on my 2008 EG and moved it to the Streetglide. It was just a little too tall for me on the SG so I changed to a 6.5". Get a little buffeting with it but not much. I like the look of the KW and it works well.

I just bought the Klockwerks 8.5 smoke shield. Looks GREAT on the bike, but the way I like to sit, I am looking right through the curve on the windshield and it make the road look distorted. If I sit straight up, I can see over it just fine with little to no buffeting at 75mph, but like I said, I like to sit kinda crouched down a bit vs that straight back statue look. So, I may just sell it and try the 9" clear view and see how unlike that one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfbsmith