Klockwerks

10-64

Apr 14, 2019
I'm thinking of changing my stock '19 windshield to the Klockwerks Flare.

Any comments appreciated

Sent from my SM-G965W using Tapatalk

I have the 8.5" works great. I'm 6'5", check their website. It has a video on how to measure for the proper height.

Just installed the the 6.5" Flare on my SGS. Love it so far. Really blocks out the buffeting. I'm 5'10" and can see over it perfectly.

Just installed the the 6.5" Flare on my SGS. Love it so far. Really blocks out the buffeting. I'm 5'10" and can see over it perfectly.
Thanks.
I plan to test ride one soon, and decide. Just need to get the correct height I guess

Sent from my SM-G965W using Tapatalk

I installed a 6.5 on my 18 sgs and it works very well kicking the air up over your head. I bought the tinted windscreen. I can see over it just fine during the day. But at night is a different story if you have alot of potholes where you live. I live in the Chicago area and night riding local city streets that are not lit well sucks. Cant really see the size of potholes until you are right up on them do to the height of the windshield. I'm 5' 10" and I just bent both my wheels and broke my rear legend revo a's on a nasty pothole last week due to not being able to see the size or depth of the whole. So my suggestion is to test one out day and night riding to see how you like it. Just a suggestion and my experience with it so far.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I'm thinking of changing my stock '19 windshield to the Klockwerks Flare.

Any comments appreciated

Going the Klock Werks FLARE route is almost a no-brainer in my opinion. It was the first thing I did to my bike in 2010 and it helped a ton with the amount of "dirty air" I was getting directly in my face with the OE windshield. Not to mention, it looked a lot cooler...lol

Hope this helps!!

Lindsey :0)

btw...it is worth noting that if you did decide to go this route that we (Iron Aces Speed Shop) offers a 12% savings on FLAREs; just add the product to your cart to see final pricing.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Qman77