KST Kustom bars

Twincruiser

Mar 1, 2019
Anybody have any input on KST Kustom Mayhem bar quality? They have polished ss vs. chrome. I'm t
thinking 12" would work.

My 12" KST Mayhem bars.
I'm really happy with the quality, at the time they only had the Polished set, I wish they were chrome.

I later bought the lowers for the mirrors, arms in the way and couldn't see behind me.
457d36af29d32a0195fa2efa4c7c8b1f.jpg
cc8dff829063211465ba2c0b5eb9016c.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

Anybody have any input on KST Kustom Mayhem bar quality? They have polished ss vs. chrome. I'm t
thinking 12" would work.

I went with KST Kustoms. For the price I think they are right on point. 12” High Gloss Black on my ‘18 SGS
a7474cacdd3824b19087d1941bb13423.jpg
78c8ba0080772d80257ac29e056fda07.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks guys for the feedback. Looks like the 12" put the bars at or just above the fairing. Do you get any protection on your hands from the fairing?

Sti-Boodog, Is the polished ss not shiny enough or do they dull over time?

When you mount them, can you pull them back a few inches or would they interfere with the tank when turned? If they are straight up/fully forward without adjustment the reach might be a little long for me.

Last edited:
Thanks guys for the feedback. Looks like the 12" put the bars at or just above the fairing. Do you get any protection on your hands from the fairing?

Sti-Boodog, Is the polished ss not shiny enough or do they dull over time?

When you mount them, can you pull them back a few inches or would they interfere with the tank when turned? If they are straight up/fully forward without adjustment the reach might be a little long for me.

12” Bars are slightly above fairing, I would say minimal protection now from the fairing, but I like the look!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thinking 12" would work.

I got mine installed at Biketoberfest, The 12" Bisons were a perfect fit, very comfortable, no longer have shoulder aches and pains on longer rides. I got there early and they had 3 guys working on my bike. 45 mins later they were on and I was out of there. Brett was a really nice guy! They may be polished ss, but they did a great job on them and they look like chrome. They have really cleaned up their welds and the joints look great. The Bisons (1-1/2") have a real beefy look to them, lots of compliments to date. I'm really happy with them and highly recommend them.

Attachments

• KST2.jpg
    KST2.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Qman77