Livewire.......but $30K

A range of 110 miles? A subscription based service for the electronics? Who is their target audience?

I’m wondering how many they plan on producing...

30 grand for a bike with no luggage or creature comforts, and limited to little more than a long commute. I live in an apartment complex that was split and sold as condos, no power available in my parking stall. Sorry but for 30 grand I can get a k1600gtl, e-glide or zx14r. They all take about 2 minutes for a full recharge with about double the available range. If it was around 20k, you might be able to justify it as a spot bike with a technology leap but you can't ask the same price as a flagship tourer.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

If it was around 20,000 or so I would be interested. But at 30,000 that is way too steep for an electric bike. There are other electric bikes out there starting at around 12,000. Who are they going to market this too? Millennials are not going to pay 30,000 for an electric.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Not only with the 2019 price hikes but also with this "New Technology", the Motor Company is pricing themselves right out of the US market. Trends show Millennials aren't going to spend $20+K on a harley and certainly not $30+K on a limited distance between charges electric.
What are they thinking??? :confused:

Not only with the 2019 price hikes but also with this "New Technology", the Motor Company is pricing themselves right out of the US market. Trends show Millennials aren't going to spend $20+K on a harley and certainly not $30+K on a limited distance between charges electric.
What are they thinking??? :confused:

Their thinking..."Hey we've got a lot invested in this thing..." "Let's just price it high and hold our breath..." "It can't get any worse for us right...?"

Wow. Very surprising on the price point. Much higher than I expected.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Harley didn’t learn anything from Victory Empulse offering. It was priced at $20,000 and they had a real time selling those. Fun to ride and plenty of power, but it had barely 100 mile range.
And so Harley decidesu to run down the same road and charge 50% more than Victory did. It’s sad, but laughable.

Yep, I might have interested if it had a 200 mile range and was around 20,000.
But at 30,000 plus tax, prep, and setup
More money than I got [emoji3525]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Totally un interested in this product, range or price point but I like the technology and will follow it. Just because you can build this does not make it marketable at that price.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
South Jersey Dave