LRS windshield

millermanoct1

Jul 8, 2014
I ordered mine on Friday, will be ready Monday for me, Got the ultra "8 dark tint, I had never heard of them tell I found the SG form site, turns out they are about 3 min. from were I work, they seam like very nice guys over there,

update.... after all the weather we have been having I got to ride it today love the new windshield what a nice ride it is now...... LRS 8'' ultra

I ordered a 7" Ultra Elite Dark in March, I like it a lot

Hello, do you mind if I ask how tall you are? I was thinking about ordering the 7" LRS as well and wanted to make sure it was the right height. I did watch the video on their site about measuring the height, but thought I'd ask on this forum as well. Another question, does it help you hear the radio better (versus the SGS stock windshield)? Thank you very much.

Hello, do you mind if I ask how tall you are? I was thinking about ordering the 7" LRS as well and wanted to make sure it was the right height. I did watch the video on their site about measuring the height, but thought I'd ask on this forum as well. Another question, does it help you hear the radio better (versus the SGS stock windshield)? Thank you very much.

I'm 6' and ordered the 8" and thought it was too high as for looks and seeing over. When on the bike I like to sit back and lower (unless wife is on bike - then I can't) so I also ordered a 7". Didn't get the 7" yet but will decide which one I like better after trying each one.

I'm 5'10", I cut a piece of cardboard & taped it to my windshield then sat on the bike in the shop to see how far I could see in front of my bike looking over the windshield, I think that I could have got an 8" & it would have worked good too.
As far as the radio I have a J&M Rokker 250w amp with J&M Rokker 6.65 speakers. I don't have any problem hearing my radio at 1/2 volume with ear plugs & 1/2 helmet

Last edited:
Thank you for the response and great idea using a cardboard mockup to test the windshield height. I will give that a try.

Cheers!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfbsmith