Marital Advice?

H-D Boogie

Oct 5, 2016
Please help: My wife thinks Harley-Davidson is a clothing company which happens to sell motorcycles.

Partially correct. They also sell accessories to go with the clothing and motorcycles. On a rare occasion I see them sell a motorcycle.

Be glad if she only buys clothes. Mine buys clothes, accessories, parts, and motorcycles!

I agree with RuknRole, be glad she's buying clothes, mine bought the CVO breakout and the clothes n jackets n chaps n jewelry n baby clothes etc etc lol.

Tell her its a novelty/accessories company with some war surplus hardware for sale.:cool:

Is it wrong that before I read the actual thread that my advice would be to never get married? Lemme go ask my wife...

Guys- Did you ever think just how much fun you'd be having right now if you never gotten married?
Now - think about the fact you'd probably be dead right now if she hadn't saved your life! :cool:

Guys- Did you ever think just how much fun you'd be having right now if you never gotten married?
Now - think about the fact you'd probably be dead right now if she hadn't saved your life! :cool:

If it wasnt for my wife I probably couldnt afford my Glide. I went from a 2 pack a day , 1/2 fifth a night which doubled on the weekend plus bar fees, with very little sleep and the 3 a day meal fast food habit(which was just as bad as the first two habits on your health lol) . to quitting smoking ,drinking ,drugs and she cooks 3 meals healthy meals aday and helped me get my life right with the man up stairs. when i was looking into getting a Glide she said You work hard for it get it. so i road it home. at the rate i was going before her I wouldnt be here.

EvilTwin- There are many of us that can claim that same story! :cool:

So true Mojo, amen lol

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Qman77