Mary Jane

Did you buy this from NO hd?? I was looking at it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

No, bought in West Monroe, Louisiana. done all the modifications myself other than the stage III which I had the dealer do that way I have the full 2 year warranty on the upgrade.

Last edited:
No, bought in West Monroe, Louisiana. done all the modifications mysely other than the stage III which I had the dealer do that way I have the full 2 year warranty on the upgrade.

Sweet, got a couple of bikes from them over the years, when Earl in Jackson didn't want to sell me anything- I would just drive to Monroe. Now I deal a lot with meridian, ms. Glad to have you!

No, bought in West Monroe, Louisiana. done all the modifications mysely other than the stage III which I had the dealer do that way I have the full 2 year warranty on the upgrade.

What kind of power did your bike make on the dyno with the 117 kit and D&D 2-1 with ghost pipe?

Sweet, got a couple of bikes from them over the years, when Earl in Jackson didn't want to sell me anything- I would just drive to Monroe. Now I deal a lot with meridian, ms. Glad to have you!

Thanks, sorry it took so long for me to reply. Glad to be here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Paul90