Motorcycle Lift

Korazu

Jul 12, 2014
Any recommendations? I was looking at the J&S lift but wanted other opinions. I don't have a garage, so it'd be used in my 12x16 shed with reinforced wood floor.

Thanks!

If money is an issue check out sears craftsman lift.
I got one to my door for $70 and have only used it a couple times including to change my exhaust over from stock and have had zero issues so far.

If money is an issue check out sears craftsman lift.
I got one to my door for $70 and have only used it a couple times including to change my exhaust over from stock and have had zero issues so far.

The sears aluminum lift is great I have had one for years now so 1 for Sears!

The sears aluminum lift is great I have had one for years now so 1 for Sears!

Mine isnt the aluminum lift wish it were but I doubt you can find it for $70.

Just wanted to point out on mine you do have to stand the bike up off the j stand in order for the lift to slide under your SG.

I know this is an old thread, but if you're still looking, the J&S is definitely worth the coin spent on it. I hated using my old jack (harbor freight aluminum version) for fear of tipping over. That was with my sportster.

Using the J&S on the SG is even more sturdy than with the sportster because it has more mounting surface. Hands down the best jack.

2015 FLHXS Charcoal Pearl
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Also have the sears model 950190 non aluminum but I love it and yes I have to pull on the right handlebar to pull it upright a bit to get all the way under but once it's up I screw down the stabilizer bolts to the garage floor and she is steady as a rock.
Normally sears has these for under 100 bucks

I've had a Sears Craftsman lift since 2004. I've changed tires. brake pads, brake rotors, on this lift.
It's great to elevate the motorcycle for cleaning, detailing.
in 2011 I bought a Forward MC/ATV lift. If you have the $, an air compressor and the shop space this is a great drive on lift. Since the purchase of this lift the Sears jack is used to keep my 2nd bike off the floor.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Taz107