Navigation won't import .gpx file

DebbieW

May 17, 2016
I have a 2019 Street Glide Special. Uploaded a .gpx route but when I go to rides, it doesn't show the route I imported. To test, I imported a route that had previously worked on my 2016 Street Glide Special and same results. Any idea why it imports the route but then doesn't show it to me in rides? I also looked in the saved directory which normally shows the waypoints from imported routes and that is empty too.

Anyone know what the issue could be?

Congratulations on the new bike and there are several threads on here about the GPS issues and downloads/imports working check the search feature.

Congratulations on the new bike and there are several threads on here about the GPS issues and downloads/imports working check the search feature.

Thanks. I will do a search. Didn't even think of that.

So I searched the forums and couldn't find anything specific to the Boombox GTS but I figured out that if you use Furkot.com to create a route, that worked with some glitches. I have used Tyre for years and it wasn't working as far as uploading the file. I contacted the developer and it took a week of him working on it and sending me test files and figuring out what settings I need for his software to work with the Boombox GTS. Test file 17 worked. :) It started with him looking at the Furkot file that worked and making small changes to make it more Tyre like. If anyone uses Tyre and finds it no longer works, I can share the settings you need to have.

Tyre is freeware and it survives on donations. I made a donation since the guy worked everyday on this until is worked. It's very easy to use and I find it's the best software I have used to create routes. Very user friendly. I have tried the Harley Trip planner but haven't been successful with it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IRist