New ‘22 SGS

jjgi5150

Mar 25, 2017
Hi all,

I sold my ‘17 SGS a year ago and missed it a lot. I got a brand new ‘22 to replace it. Super pleased with the ‘22. Has V&H Torqurer 450’s and sounds and runs great. Also added HD chrome fork air dams. I will be adding another 7” smoked windscreen when it arrives!

Vivid black is still my favorite color combo on these bikes!

JJ

374A4C26-BD1F-47B1-8FD9-8FF7CED8677B.jpeg

Reactions: BillyBob
Hi all,

I sold my ‘17 SGS a year ago and missed it a lot. I got a brand new ‘22 to replace it. Super pleased with the ‘22. Has V&H Torqurer 450’s and sounds and runs great. Also added HD chrome fork air dams. I will be adding another 7” smoked windscreen when it arrives!

JJ

View attachment 9225
I'm right there with ya. I sold my 115th Anniversary Street Glide and bought a new 22 Street Glide special last month.

Attachments

• APX1 Sm copy.png
    APX1 Sm copy.png
    412.6 KB · Views: 9
Reactions: BillyBob
Hi all,

JJ

View attachment 9225
Welcome, good luck with it. Black is my favorite color too.

Welcome, good luck with it. Black is my favorite color too.
Congrats, enjoy the ride. I, also have the V&H T450’s on my 21 SGS. I’ve noticed that the torquer 450’s have a more aggressive deep rumble once the pipes get hotter.

Congratulations on your new ride. I have just purchased exactly the same bike. My first ever touring Harley. Just my luck as desperate to get out and put some miles on it but snow expected in the next few day. So as this is my first post I’d like to say hi to everyone.5065EB96-7B52-4C24-ADB9-895F9C45799F.jpeg

Thanks for the welcome responses!

Less than 200 miles into the initial break-in so far. I’ve been busy with other day to day life scenes. But weather is good now and I’ll be on it hard to finish the break-in and get the 1000 mile initial service done. I’m also looking into a wireless comm system.

Steve 800….I think you’ll love the bike. It’s a sporty cruiser that handles and performs very well.

JJ

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eduzueta