New bars

Little Bull

Feb 11, 2019
Hi guys,
I have an '18 SGS and an in the process of fitting 12 inch KST Kustoms Mayhem bars. KST guarantee that their 10 - 16 inch bars will fit with stock cables and wires and they are correct.
The issue; after running all the wire looms internally, I had a brain fart and now cannot locate the plugs to connect the handlebar wire looms to. I have the TBW sorted, the wire for the heated hand grips is sorted. The left and right hand control connectors are at the riser, but I cannot find the connection to plug them in.

Feel free to judge, I have thick skin 🤣
Would someone be able to help with advice or a photo please?

Hi guys,
I have an '18 SGS and an in the process of fitting 12 inch KST Kustoms Mayhem bars. KST guarantee that their 10 - 16 inch bars will fit with stock cables and wires and they are correct.
The issue; after running all the wire looms internally, I had a brain fart and now cannot locate the plugs to connect the handlebar wire looms to. I have the TBW sorted, the wire for the heated hand grips is sorted. The left and right hand control connectors are at the riser, but I cannot find the connection to plug them in.

Feel free to judge, I have thick skin [emoji1787]
Would someone be able to help with advice or a photo please?

If you are looking at the front of your bike the plugs are mounted in the plastic thing under your radio. You’ll have to pull them out of it and feed them back to the bars or buy wire extensions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clive Miller