New HD LED turn signals

Yes they are. The dealer had one side of a showroom bike done so you can compare them and stock. I think they looks pretty good. I bought them and the dealer is putting them on for me for free so their covered under the extended warranty. I still have not picked my new bike up yet because of the weather. When I get it in a week or so I'll post pics.

I've seen them, not impressed-I like the Custom Dynamic ProBeams better. :cool:

I almost saw them last week. They were putting on a set in the showroom using the recommended tool, a hammer, to install. They got one on but the other wouldn't click in so they walked it into the service area out of sight. Not a good omen.

I almost saw them last week. They were putting on a set in the showroom using the recommended tool, a hammer, to install. They got one on but the other wouldn't click in so they walked it into the service area out of sight. Not a good omen.

Here’s the new HD LED turns.
1c76aaabbf2756604a08bda0af6a1b3e.jpg

25f2e4f9666059709a986b1c90cf093a.jpg

1d29a837fb3ca32e2f58d08710506d91.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a set of these LED turns on order from my local Harley dealership, anxious to get them installed. How are they still working for you? Do you have any radio interference? Also, do you have a Daymaker or other after market LED headlight installed. I'm just concerned about after market LED headlight creating radio interference as well. I'd like a Daymaker, but the price is outrageous at dealership. Any thoughts or suggestions would be beneficial, thanks!

Brian
21 FLHX

Have had them for almost a year now and they are still great. They look good, no radio interference and yes that is a day maker headlight as it came on my Special.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a set of these LED turns on order from my local Harley dealership, anxious to get them installed. How are they still working for you? Do you have any radio interference? Also, do you have a Daymaker or other after market LED headlight installed. I'm just concerned about after market LED headlight creating radio interference as well. I'd like a Daymaker, but the price is outrageous at dealership. Any thoughts or suggestions would be beneficial, thanks!

Brian
21 FLHX

Give Custom Dynamics a try for a LED headlamp. Their LEDs come with a lifetime warranty.

https://www.customdynamics.com/amfi...arley-davidson-2021-street-glide--flhx--34316

Reactions: Keith203

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Qman77