New Member and New Street Glide Owner

KOinCO

New member
Oct 12, 2017
17
0
0
Hi all

Two weeks ago I traded my 2013 Softail Deluxe for a 2017 Street Glide Special. Color: Crushed Ice Pearl.

I admit, I put adjustable levers on and am still getting used to finding the friction zone. My husband is very encouraging and is sure I will get as comfortable on the new bike as I was on the Deluxe. I hope so.

The Harley levers I put on only have about 6 settings. Roland Sands (which I had on the last bike) doesn't make them for the 2017/2018 touring models yet.

Does anyone have adjustable levers with more than 6 settings?

Thanks for any help/adivse
Karen
 
Welcome to the fun. Not sure on the levers but someone else will chime in soon.
 
Welcome aboard Karen. It took me a while to get used to the hydraulic clutch on my M8. It catches later than the previous HD cable clutches but once it becomes 2nd nature I think you’ll like it. Way easier on my 62 yr old wrist and hand


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk