New member from Norcal

Firecat

Dec 23, 2012
Hey folks....glad I found a Street Glide forum. I like to get new ideas and make knew friends. I traded in my 07 Road King in last april for a 2012 Street Glide am glad I did...Cheers!

Great choice and welcome to the forum. Repen Bama here.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

Welcome. Where in NorCal are you located. I am in Stockton

I ride an 08 FLHT. Not quite a street glide but close enough for me.

Welcome, great choose on the new bike. I grew up in NoCal, Sacramento and Vacaville. I miss living in Cali despite all its downfalls it is the most beautiful state in the USA!

I live in Redding...Yes Cali has some serious problems....I may have to retire somewhere else...preferably where there's year round riding. We both like Arizona. Thanks for the welcome.

Welcome from Ohio, warmer weather sounds pretty good right now around these parts, did you add pictures of your bike yet? it takes a little figuring but isn't too difficult (i figured it out so how hard could it be)

Still learning to navigate the site....I have a few pics in my album I started yesterday. I'll have to take a few of the street glide since I changed pipes.

Great photo album Firecat! The human side of motorcycling is what makes it for me. It looks like you have seen some great places on your scooters, and I love the wedding pic! I have yet to get my new bike out of the state of Michigan, I gotta do something about that in the upcoming riding season.

Thanks purple....My wifes first road trip was to Sturgis via British Columbia, she was hooked after that and were married on the road to Sturgis two years later. This year was the first trip to SD two up without dragging a trailer along and I was heavier than ever! Gotta have my assentials!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
streetglyder