New, Old Memeber

SirMarco

Jun 11, 2015
What's up everyone. I was a member on here years and years back. I didn't post much, but used this site more for information gathering when I was doing some work on my old bike.
I had a Black Pearl 2008 Street Glide I bought used. Rode it for some years and then sold it unwillingly. I've been wanting another bike since that day but it just never came through; until now.
Over the last two months I've been looking hard, going into the dealer and talking with the same sales person each time. This past weekend I finally pulled the trigger. My intension was to see if they still had any leftover 2021's in stock that I could finagle a deal on. They were all gone. So I went ahead and decided to run numbers and see what they could do on a 2022 Special that I've been eyeing every time I went it. It all worked out and I pulled the trigger. Fox River H-D out in the NW burbs of Chicago did a killer job working with me. It's my second bike I've bought from them and each time they have done a top notch job.

1.jpg2.jpg4.jpg5.jpg

Welcome back from a current 2008 Black Pearl Streetglide owner!

Congrats on the new wheels.

What's up everyone. I was a member on here years and years back. I didn't post much, but used this site more for information gathering when I was doing some work on my old bike.
I had a Black Pearl 2008 Street Glide I bought used. Rode it for some years and then sold it unwillingly. I've been wanting another bike since that day but it just never came through; until now.
Over the last two months I've been looking hard, going into the dealer and talking with the same sales person each time. This past weekend I finally pulled the trigger. My intension was to see if they still had any leftover 2021's in stock that I could finagle a deal on. They were all gone. So I went ahead and decided to run numbers and see what they could do on a 2022 Special that I've been eyeing every time I went it. It all worked out and I pulled the trigger. Fox River H-D out in the NW burbs of Chicago did a killer job working with me. It's my second bike I've bought from them and each time they have done a top notch job.

View attachment 16270View attachment 16271View attachment 16272View attachment 16273
Welcome back! Great looking bike!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Nice bike! I myself am a long-standing StreetGlide.com member that sold their bike a few years ago! Regretted it ever since. Currently looking for a deal on a used 2015 SGS!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Qman77