New Shocks

danjoe52

Mar 11, 2018
Have a 18 sgs, twisted cherry. I did a stage one with bassani DNT, tuner, air filter about 6 months ago, just put new Legends Revo on. Night and Day difference, handling is amazing no more taking the hits from messed up roads. Legends are expensive but worth every penny
Safe riding

If you plan on upgrading the front with AXEO's then you will be riding a lot more..... :)

My Revo's came with heavier springs and I was not feeling what Revo's are made to do so I just had them return to Legend and they got the springs swapped out. First ride home I felt the difference but I need to fine tune it....now 2 up rides great, solo ride is a bit stiff.

Friendly info to all that are looking to upgrade to Legend, unless you are over 300lb DONNOT go with heavy springs. Mine came with heavier springs and I am only 225 and I was not feeling the Legend suspension that I have been hearing. I tried to adjust mine and found it was turned all the way out and still don't have the sag I need. So when I reach out to Legend they told me Revo's I have are fitted with heavier springs.

Also Legend folks are top of the line, you reach out to them and they will do everything they can to help you with everything you need. I totally recommend these guys and their product. Lifetime warranty for a little higher prices than other aftermarket suspensions out there and these guys will stand behind their product, if you are not happy they will take them back.

I don’t think it matters among all of these. All are such a great upgrade. I did Legend Revo rear, and then the front a few months later. Rear was a huge improvement over bumps and for my passenger. Then I got talked into the front by a tech at the dealership, and he was spot on. It was as dramatic a difference as the back was. A bonus, the legend front shocks even lowered me the inch I needed to flat foot.

You don’t really “see” the shocks, so you don’t always think of them as the first mod to do, but I can attest they are well worth it. I would rank it right up there on the immediate to do list with stage 1 or 2, bars, & seat.

IMO, Moco should definitely be putting better shocks on these expensive bikes.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
properMisfit