NOOB from Nashville

G3Truks

Sep 28, 2012
Nice looking forum. Looks like it's just getting started.
I have a 2010SG with a lot of goodies that is my favorite bike. Looking forward to seeing what you guys are doing to your Glides.

my bike.jpg

Very nice look'in scooter, I thought they did away with the REAL taillight in 09'? Did you add one? I wish I had one, although I am now somewhat satisfied with how the back of my bike looks now, I would add a real taillight in a heartbeat. Oh and welcome to the forum.

Very nice look'in scooter, I thought they did away with the REAL taillight in 09'? Did you add one? I wish I had one, although I am now somewhat satisfied with how the back of my bike looks now, I would add a real taillight in a heartbeat. Oh and welcome to the forum.

Thank you Sir! The bike was "taken" off the show room floor by the dealer. He did the SE stage III kit and some other mods and put 4000 miles on it. I bought it last year and they put 2010 on the title. The paint and tail light are a dead give away for an 09 but the title says 10.
Thanks for the nice welcome.

Jealousy is not always a good thing, just ask my wife's first husband. He gets out in about 8 more years, I believe...LOL

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mikes469