Noob here from NC

Spoiler

Sep 30, 2012
Just signed up to say "Hey" and try to share idea's and learn some things. Never really been on any type of forum before, so this is a new experience for me....LOL

I have a 2012 SG that I have about 6500 miles on now since Feb. It is fairly stock, except for Custom Dynamics rear LED lighting upgrade, RTB controller and Plasma rods, Klockwerks 6.5" shield, Hog Tunes Amp and speaks, MCC modded Mustang Seat, and a BadBoy horn.

Not my first bike, but my first Harley and I'm liking the bike alot...

Spoiler
(from the Livermush Capital of the Free World)

Last edited:
Welcome Spoiler from Beautiful Nashville Tn. Home of music, moonshine and we import all our livermush through an under ground dealer in Gastonia.
Don't you worry none either...we'll help you through this whole forum thing and you'll be just fine.
Nice to see some pictures of that Glide if you have em.

Thanks for the welcome, I'll see if I have any pictures that I can throw up here

Welcome to the forum from Michigan! What the heck is livermush? Pics are always welcome.

Welcome to the forum from Michigan! What the heck is livermush? Pics are always welcome.

Livermush is a magical treat that enhances one's inner spirit and promotes a healthy body.. I am a dealer if you are interested.... LOL

Deep...this livermush is so good we have a ride in the winter every year to have breakfast together and eat some.
You should make this next one. If Spoiler's wife will let him out to play we may have another one.

Deep...this livermush is so good we have a ride in the winter every year to have breakfast together and eat some.
You should make this next one. If Spoiler's wife will let him out to play we may have another one.

G3Truks:

Do I know you? Are you the guy they call Papalonis on that other site?

Spoiler

G3Truks:

Do I know you? Are you the guy they call Papalonis on that other site?

Spoiler

It was always "Canyon" but I changed to Papalonis when I crashed my crotch rocket into a telephone pole and woke up left handed. I changed some other stuff too...my Mom sobbed and sobbed...she still cries sometimes.

Well I am pretty sure they won't let me off work long enough to find out exactly what this "livermush" is but I will add it to my "bucket list" to find out.

Well I am pretty sure they won't let me off work long enough to find out exactly what this "livermush" is but I will add it to my "bucket list" to find out.

I'm pretty good at writing "work" notes... Anybody's name in particular you want me to address on too?

Welcome to the forum. I put HID light in mine and.....WOW!

Sent from my jailbroken iPhone 4 using Tapatalk ;)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mikes469