Parts Availability

10-64

Apr 14, 2019
Is anyone else experiencing difficulty getting parts and accessories thru your dealership?

I planned on having some work done over the winter, while the bike was in storage.

Parts I ordered the end of October are still on backorder!

Sent from my SM-G965W using Tapatalk

From what I have been told Harley mother ship has installed a whole new operating computer system and it's not working out very good for the dealers.

Is anyone else experiencing difficulty getting parts and accessories thru your dealership?

I planned on having some work done over the winter, while the bike was in storage.

Sounds like the Italian bikes!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

From what I have been told Harley mother ship has installed a whole new operating computer system and it's not working out very good for the dealers.
That sucks!
Hope they get that figured out fast.
I told the dealer I could drive to Milwaukee and get them faster, LoL

Tom-this is true. My dealer had my repair parts in but couldn't sell them to me due to software invoicing issues. Harley finally solved the issue and I think someone lost their job at HQ.

I've already paid for my parts! (Custom paint order)
They were telling me here that they don't even have the parts.
Other SE performance parts aren't in yet either

Sounds to me like you better force the issue a little bit. Take your receipt and tell them you want your money back or a report on where your parts are. They will either reimburse you or find out where the parts are real fast.

Sounds to me like you better force the issue a little bit. Take your receipt and tell them you want your money back or a report on where your parts are. They will either reimburse you or find out where the parts are real fast.

4 months and still nothing!
I called HD direct and complained. Got a "File number" then contacted my Dealer with that info.
I sure hope they'll cancel an order for Custom Paint parts!
This is freaking ridiculous!

Are these parts that are genuine H-D parts or are they aftermarket? This could make a difference on availability.

4 months and still nothing!
I called HD direct and complained. Got a "File number" then contacted my Dealer with that info.
I sure hope they'll cancel an order for Custom Paint parts!
This is freaking ridiculous!

I had a 10 week wait for a 115th Anv fairing. I know HD had a huge software/ Inventory billing snafu in November that messed things up for awhile.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
properMisfit