Picked up new SGS. It's f-ing AMAZING!

Welcome to the SG Side of the line - I held on to a couple bikes including a crotch rocket when I bought my 14 SGS, 4 months in I was down to 1 other, another 2 months I was a single owner again. I never got on the others. I never new how nice bags and a radio were. Now I'm on a 17 CVO - man I think Im addicted now.

Exactly the things that got me. Bags, radio, phone charger, comfortable highway pegs, the fairing, and most of all, the power. I have a stage two with the tourque cam. I know you can get more out of an aftermarket cam, and stage 3 and 4 upgrades, but man, how much do you need? The sound is deep and loud, and the power is there in all gears. Well, not much in sixth, but at that point I’m already going fast enough. One roll of the wrist and it lets out a roar and takes off. Plenty for me. I love it.
Now I’m looking for the perfect seat, and a serious audio upgrade. The Boom II sucks. After that it will be perfection, (except that it’s not a CVO)! Congrats on yours.

Welcome to the club dude ! Just did a 2K ride last week with my buds, yeah, a more comfortable seat would be good and a little more sound from the radio also. Other than that, these bikes are a very nice ride.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Luckydevill