Quiet in here

trublupsu94

Apr 15, 2016
I am wondering if the lack of chatter here is due to summer riding or are losing people due to selling bikes. I know that most HD riders are mid 40’s and up these days and maybe some of the folks are hanging up the riding. Just curious. I used to log in and there would be 20 new thread conversations. Now there are only a few.

I think everybody is busy riding or out having fun. I used to be an everyday check it out guy but sometimes I'm gone for a week or so now with a busy life.

Mostly riding for those who have limited riding weather,but dont forget those dreaded home/yard projects that need to get done too,and as we get up in age after that stuff is done we shower,sit and its lights out,lol

Man I wish I could be out riding. I go back to the doc this Wednesday to see if I'll be cleared to do so. My b-day is on the 4th so that would be the best present I could get this year is to be able to ride again this week.

Yep, in Minnesota we are riding more and typing less. Make hay while the sun shines

Blues

Maybe the thrill is gone with Street Glides and folks are moving to other models.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfbsmith