Sirius Sattelite Antenna Locations?

10-64

Apr 14, 2019
Just curious where everyone has placed the antenna for their Sirius Sattelite?

I had planned to have the dealer place it behind the fairing, but the mechanic sais he has his mounted on the fairing, exposed.

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Photos of where you have it placed, if exposed, would help too

Hey I have a 17 street glide, when I first installed satellite, I put it on bracket under fairing, after about a week and constant loos of signal I routed it up thru vent and installed it behind windshield on the vent plastic to the right, haven't loss signal since, ill try to attach pic.

Same place as I put mine, signal sucked inside the fairing, easy to route up thru vent.

Thanks! As much as I didn't really want the antenna "exposed", I really dont want to be dropping the signal.
Pics would be awesome so I can see what to expect

Hey I have a 17 street glide, when I first installed satellite, I put it on bracket under fairing, after about a week and constant loos of signal I routed it up thru vent and installed it behind windshield on the vent plastic to the right, haven't loss signal since, ill try to attach pic.

Does anyone have a pic of where they attached the antenna?

Sirius Sattelite Antenna Locations?

Does anyone have a pic of where they attached the antenna?

I have a black shield but the antenna isn’t noticeable at all.
I also filed a small groove into the plastic near the vent for the wire rather then run it through the vent.
The groove keeps the shield from rubbing the antennas wire.
1cb09868ab7d621b8be1c7a4ca0fc9a6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dual Bag