Slip Grip mounts

BlkDragon

Jul 20, 2015
All, I was searching around to see where I can find phone holders that don't cost as much as Harley motorcycle and found Slip Grip mounts so I ordered a case holder for Ottobox. Then I have decided to go with I-Blason case, I reached out to them and see if Ottobox mount will work with I-Blason case. Ibrahim from Slip Grip Mounts replied and told me he will order the case I have so he can make a mount for it and ship to me. Few days later I got the mount and it fits perfect and snug. The mount is made with RAM 1" ball so it attached to my RAM mount already on my bike. Now I can use my S9+ with I-Blason case with Slip Grip mount.

Prices are very reasonable and very decent mounts. One best thing about Slip Grip Mounts is if you don't see the mount you want you can contact them and they will see if they can make one for you. I am having them make me a mount for my Garmin SmartDrive 600LTM, I can't find any secure & snug fit to work with my RAM mount which I also use in my truck and car. I shipped my Garmin GPS to them and arrived there today and he is sending the mount he made back to me with my GPS tomorrow or Wednesday. Very fast service and excellent customer service.

20180326_192620.jpg
20180326_192630.jpg

Last edited:
All, I was searching around to see where I can find phone holders that don't cost as much as Harley motorcycle and found Slip Grip mounts so I ordered a case holder for Ottobox. Then I have decided to go with I-Blason case, I reached out to them and see if Ottobox mount will work with I-Blason case. Ibrahim from Slip Grip Mounts replied and told me he will order the case I have so he can make a mount for it and ship to me. Few days later I got the mount and it fits perfect and snug. The mount is made with RAM 1" ball so it attached to my RAM mount already on my bike. Now I can use my S9+ with I-Blason case with Slip Grip mount.

Prices are very reasonable and very decent mounts. One best thing about Slip Grip Mounts is if you don't see the mount you want you can contact them and they will see if they can make one for you. I am having them make me a mount for my Garmin SmartDrive 600LTM, I can't find any secure & snug fit to work with my RAM mount which I also use in my truck and car. I shipped my Garmin GPS to them and arrived there today and he is sending the mount he made back to me with my GPS tomorrow or Wednesday. Very fast service and excellent customer service.

View attachment 14324
View attachment 14325

We've been recommending SlipGrip Cradles for use with our Iron Aces Mount for years...they are great products with a wide range of options to fit virtually any hand-held device. Nice review!!

Lindsey :0)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Qman77