Spain Travel

Manish

Nov 3, 2017
Me and my friends are planning to go to spain this January. We would love to see some nice beaches with clear water and some stunning scenery. We were thinking Majorca,Ibiza and Canary Island, we are up to some adventures and experience a great nightlife in our travel. I came across this great article too here in https://www.canaryislandsinfo.co.uk/tenerife/things-to-do/ but i wanted to hear your thoughts first. Can anyone suggest any ideas or tips? Any help is kindly appreciated :)

Las Canarias have much to offer, outside of beach resorts, Gran Canaria is nicknamed the "Miniature Continent" because of the diversity of landscapes, from sand dunes to green ravines. It's a paradise if you are into hiking and nature. Gran Canaria also has quite a few picturesque towns like Arucas or Firgas that are worth checking out. Las Palmas city beach is great. Really safe and you can swim out to the reef and snorkel. Or go surfing or watch the fishermen go out. Temp's can be 10 degrees cooler than the south and July/August they have a low cloud and not much sunshine. Winter can be rainy and windy.

gran canaria airport taxi service
take a look here (always use them) private/shared transfers excellent and reliable service depends what resort you are going to for the cost.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Qman77