Spell Check

JMeadows

Oct 30, 2013
Bill, didn't we use to have a spell check button when we write a post? Or do I have a setting set wrong?
Thanks

As one types and a wrong word is typed you get a red line underneath the misspelled word. You right click the underlined word and see the correction options on the top of pop out window. That's the way it works for me using Google Chrome.

My Computer is not doing that, I think that it use to but I must have some setting that is not right. Thanks Shadow Glide

As one types and a wrong word is typed you get a red line underneath the misspelled word. You right click the underlined word and see the correction options on the top of pop out window. That's the way it works for me using Google Chrome.

wow...i didn't know about the right click option...all this time when I misspelled something I would just try and re-spell it over and over

Are you using Google? If so when you right click in a window that you're gonna type in. Do you see an option in the pop out window for spell checker options?
spell checker image.png

I tried it before I posted, using Opera....the top of the right-click menu has like the top 5 options...it's somehing I never knew

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
South Jersey Dave