Tgif

deep purple

May 27, 2012
Anyone got any good rid'in plans for the weekend? I have to work a half day tomorrow, then I am off for a couple hours of riding, providing it quits raining. Sunday looks like its going to be nice maybe I will take a little putt up to the mighty mac. Hope I can remember my camera this week.

Ohio Bike Week in Sandusky, OH. I'm hoping for no rain as well.. it's about a 4 hour ride. I'll probably take the long way home Sunday and enjoy some scenery. :)

Sounds like a great ride. Wish I could get away from work long enough to go for a good ride. I was informed I have to work Monday, so much for the mighty mac ride. Oh well I guess I am lucky to still be working.

Sounds like a great ride. Wish I could get away from work long enough to go for a good ride. I was informed I have to work Monday, so much for the mighty mac ride. Oh well I guess I am lucky to still be working.

So true, but take a little time to enjoy the flowers ya know

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

Well I got a little ride in today, 100+ miles. Went down to Pinconing and had a basket of wings at Sportys. It was cool, 65ish, and overcast and quite windy. Got in a little rain the last 5 miles before home. Next weekend I hope the weather is good. We have a bike weekend hear in Oscoda and my dealer has an open house going on Sat in West Branch hopefully put a couple hundred miles on next weekend.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
StreetRider1913