The inlaws jacked up my vacation plans.

buckshot85

Aug 18, 2013
So much for going to tour the York, Pa. plant this coming summer. It was announced at Christmas that my MIL and FIL had made reservations, FOR EVERYONE, to stay in Yellowstone for 4 nights. 4 NIGHTS. Hell, 2 would be enough. I thanked them and then, later, politely asked them next time , ask us first, that we had plans for a summer trip all ready made. I won't be nice next time. Wife and I are contemplating riding the bike out there now. Can't bring our pup along anyway because of the hotel regs. Just pisses me off. I've been to Yellowstone and 4 days with them bickering about what they want to do is toooooo long. :mad:

So much for going to tour the York, Pa. plant this coming summer. It was announced at Christmas that my MIL and FIL had made reservations, FOR EVERYONE, to stay in Yellowstone for 4 nights. 4 NIGHTS. Hell, 2 would be enough. I thanked them and then, later, politely asked them next time , ask us first, that we had plans for a summer trip all ready made. I won't be nice next time. Wife and I are contemplating riding the bike out there now. Can't bring our pup along anyway because of the hotel regs. Just pisses me off. I've been to Yellowstone and 4 days with them bickering about what they want to do is toooooo long. :mad:

:confused: :( :mad:

Sorry to hear about that. But if you bring the bike along there only can be you and the mrs out for a ride. Unless they ride too. Then that suck balls. Take a day trip up to Great Falls thru the Louis and Clark park just east of Great Falls. Then the I15 from Great Falls to Helena. Really nice riding. Stay in Great Falls the night. Big Sky Harley is there and they a great bunch to be around. I drive 4 hours to take my bike there for work even though I have a Harley shop 5 mins from my doorstep. Then the next day you could head back. Then at least you cut half the time with the in-laws.

Not a bad idea. We may be able to divert a little. They are all about doing everything together. None of them ride. Maybe we can sneak out for short bits. The reservations are for the motel stays, so they are paid for. I don't want to crap on them for that. Might have to get there early or stay an extra day or two to do our thing and make it worth while.

Good luck! If I had to stay that long with the in laws I'd probably end up in jail. On the other hand you could have got a notice from life lock saying the Ol lady's SS number is being used by her sister for credit cards and to secure a rental property like we did last week. Merry freaking Christmas.

Sent from the mobile leash

Good luck! If I had to stay that long with the in laws I'd probably end up in jail. On the other hand you could have got a notice from life lock saying the Ol lady's SS number is being used by her sister for credit cards and to secure a rental property like we did last week. Merry freaking Christmas.

Thanks BB. Alcohol usually helps with the inlaws, but, not with the scooter.

A sister no less. Wow. Could make for an interesting family get-together.

Thanks BB. Alcohol usually helps with the inlaws, but, not with the scooter.

A sister no less. Wow. Could make for an interesting family get-together.

This is not the first time her sister has screwed us. The last time it cost us $12k. Apparently the Ol lady's dad wants to sweep it under the rug and let him handle it. I'm sure he will figure out we have it under control when her sis calls for bail money.

Red Lodge Montana is only 154 miles from West Yellowstone by way of Beartooth Pass.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mikes469