This has to be a one-off

malcvtr

Oct 11, 2016
Saw this today in a small English town called Tenbury Wells. It sounded awesome, but the rider walked off before I could talk to him.
20170213_150931.jpg
20170213_150918.jpg
20170213_150910.jpg

Hate to have to pick that sucker up if it tips over! :)

Where is the seat belt? You definitely need one on this monster....holy batman!!!!!

Is that what the boss hoss is modeled after? I just saw a boss hoss (not including at bike show booths) for the first time a few months the back. Couldn't get a good look at it cause the rider was enjoying the throttle too much [emoji14]

Sent from my Droid Turbo 2 using Tapatalk.

AZ if you go to bike week they will have about 10 of them there set up for looking. I kind of like the 57 chevy looking model they have. You can get them with a 350 or 454 your choice lol

Ive seen two of them at shows, but never before actually one in motion till that one a few months ago. last year they had a boss hoss at AZ bike week.

if I ever get that desperate for displacement, I'll go for a rocket 3.

Last edited:
Had a buddy of mine with a Boss Hoss....thats one bad-ass bike....he tried putting a regular car tire on the back...not a good idea. It rides just like any other bike but with the flat tread design on regular tires....its hard to get it to lean.

I do like the looks of that bike though....it must be an automatic as I don't see a clutch, just the shifter.

If it is a Kannon, it has a one speed auto transmission. Mine had a 230 tire on the back and it might as well have been a banana peel. Too much throttle just made it smoke. Had to be real careful about accelerating while in a corner. I have also ridden Boss Hoss's. Very balanced machines. Once you are rolling you almost forget they weigh close to 1200 pounds.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Qman77