Tour pak mounting need help?

Jeremy_h1

Jun 24, 2014
Hello new to the forum. I just got a tour pack and the 09 up detachable mount but it will not line up. Just curious if anyone has advice on how I should mount it. Here is pics of the bottom of the Pak. Thanks!ImageUploadedByTapatalk1435360170.458480.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1435360184.359765.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk!

What part won't line up? The current mounting holes? You may need to re-drill the holes in either the tour-pak or the rac itself...and like Dbpsg08 mentioned, you may need to get the mount with the round tubes....or make em yourself....

Last edited:
No problem first grind off the ridges under the tour pak this is to adjust back and forth
drill 4 new holes centering the the tour pak on the new 2 up rack
you will have to use 4 rubber mounting spacers between the rack and the
tour pack approx 3/8 thick this will add clearance for the side bags to open

I had that style tour pak for a 2013 SG. It needs the horseshoe shaped round tube to mount like Dbpsg08 mentioned. However the holes will still not line up. It is for the older style mounting bracket. It looks like you have the new style bracket.

I used a aluminum plate between the two pieces. Make holes from the pak with the bar to the plate then make more holes to mount to the plate to the bracket. Let me kno w if that is clear.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mikes469