Tuning with Master Tune TTS

mike 1952

Apr 16, 2019
Due to a change to the final drive ratio on my 2012 FLHX 107 build, I need to use a Master Tune TTS to reprogram the cruise control to work at the new ratio. Having a hard time finding a place which is knowledgeable with the TTS here in Utah. Anyone had a good experience with a shop tuning with the TTS in UT, AZ, ID or CO. Willing to go travel to get it dialed in right.

Have you got all the necessary parts ,cable and a laptop. If you do then there is a video on U-tube showing how. Might be helpful

15 SGS Amber Whiskey; ThunderMax tuner; Ceramic True Duel headers; 4.5 inch RC Exhaust slip ons ;LED turn signals/ run lights; passenger backrest; one inch passenger and rider floorboard extensions;stage one air cleaner. 4 point docking system; air wing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Give Steve a call at Las Vegas Dyno tech. He is really good tuner and I think he has spent time tuning with the TTS.

Reno, NV---- Reno HD does TTS. I had my dyno done with TTS by PT.. he drag races Harleys... I trust him 110%. He pulled 129TQ and 124HP out of my 120st motor in March of the this year.

775-329-2913

Talk to Red or Josh in Service Dept and tell them Spazz ( Todd ) referred you... they will take care of you

Thanks Todd, I will set something up with Reno HD. Reno is only a days ride from SLC UT.

Mike T

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Qman77