Whim

Oh1blksheep!

Mar 25, 2020
I bought an used 2019 Street Glide Special. It has a lot of extras, my question is how would I know if it has the WHIM installed when it delivered to us. I don’t think the dealer knew.

Thank you in advanced.

Sean

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They do not come with WHIM, it's a $265 purchase

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

So I know some of you have added the whim is it just down load or is there a little box to help this guy out???

It's a physical device hooked up inside the Fairing. It allows connection from a Sena to the bike. I have a Cardo Packtalk Bold, still unsure if the WHIM would gain me some functionality. As of now, I have my phone connected to the bike and my Cardo Bluetoothed to the Phone.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

If you want to find out of you have a whim installed it is easy to take the front of the batwing off and to the right of the radio you will see a little silver box and the black plug on top of the radio will be plugged in....to get stereo in your helmet you need the whim and the sena 20k or 30k. Here in australia its like $1000 total to do that.

You would need to take apart the front Fairing to be sure, but they do not come with a stock SG Special

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
allhistory