Who's watching the Money fight tonight Mayweather and Mcgregor

liquid1

May 21, 2017
My dream job was to be a Pro Boxer Growing up, Well that didn't pan out to well And had to get my arse to work..
I'm thinking if Mayweather shows up He will run Mcgregor around the ring and wear him down. A good Boxer never gets hit He , She sees whats comming.
Now if Mayweather stepped into the octigon with Mcgregor Game over..
Anyone watching this fight.

I am! I think Mayweather will take the win; however, there is a possibility that McGregor could catch him slipping and get the win. I also think McGregor has a couple of things to be mindful of which are, he must keep his feet on the ground and he can't wrestle. Having to constantly remind himself of these things throughout the fight could affect his ability to focus.

I think Mayweather will pissed Mcgregor off by running around like a little girl and Mcgregor will just go ape and throw all he has elbow/kick/knee and finish the fight. And they will come back again for another fight.....this is all about money.....LOL!

WOW, Mcgregor is leaving his self open, Not smart .. Yes I agree It will be hard for Mcgregor to keep calm

McGregor ran out of energy.....not used to going that far into the fights as he knocks people out in few rounds......

Yes sir , It takes a lot of energy to swing his long arms. Great experience for him looked like mayweather wanted a show . They both made bank roll

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Qman77