Wife lost some money gambling...

Spazz

Administrator
Feb 22, 2014
..not that much... only $20... but we each had $20.

I never gamble... but felt lucky. $5 blackjack table and won $80

She was so excited I won her $20 back.... Wrong!!! " Nancy ( the dealer ) has your $20...I'm heading to HD to get some goodies! "

She's not happy... but I am...

Sweet. I'm sure if she won the $80 she would be shoe shopping, at least that is what my wife would do.

Nice! I would do the same thing with that being said one way or the other she will get that $20. It's in the book

Sent from the mobile leash

Now that's funny Spazz but little do you know you will give back the twenty plus interest LOL really soon you just don't know it yet. HAHAHAHAHAHA

After living here as long as I have a 20 in a poker machine or the black jack table every 6 months is about it. Spend more on kids raffles and stuff like that I think they have me on some map as sucker lives here.

Heck if she would have won it would have been a down payment on a new coach purse lol. But just remember spazz a happy wife equals a happy life. You have to pay to play my friend lol

They should put a Blackjack table and shoe/handbag store side by side for the ladies ! ! !
I can say (with authority, Spazz's wife is a happy wife!)

Well I must agree with ya mojo. On your entire post. Those damn handbags kill my household as well

I don't keep count, my wife earns her money and has her own Checking Account. Matter of fact- she handles money better than I do. I bought her a new car and puppy and she hasn't bothered me since!!:cool:

Thanks for the compliments on Dana guys... she is awesome! Dogs are the next best thing next to purses... she would have 10 dogs if I let her.... but I would have to get a bigger shovel..lol

Thanks for the compliments on Dana guys... she is awesome! Dogs are the next best thing next to purses... she would have 10 dogs if I let her.... but I would have to get a bigger shovel..lol

Dogs are better the purses.

Hers my four legged buddy
epy6e9u7.jpg
jehahuna.jpg

Sent from the mobile leash

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Qman77