Windshield bags

Jimbo670

Jul 18, 2014
Good morning, I have a LRS 9" windshield on my 2015 SGS. I am thinking about the bags that HD makes for the wind shield. I am looking for some feedback from any one that has them. Are they worth it? The two pockets seem useful the center pocket doesn't seem like it would be useful.

THank you!

I use to run the HD bags, actually the center was was useful, the outside bags wasn't. About the other thing I could put in the outside bags was a pack of gum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the answer. I will have to see them up close before possibly ordering. I went to the dealer yesterday and of course they didn't have any.

I agree with the center pocket being the most useable, but I hav a 2012 & it doesn't have a vent in the fairing, so I have no input on the bags made for use with a vent......

I have the HD one on my 2013 Street Glide and like it. Yes, the "pouches" are small but I keep my glasses in the center one and keys, cables, other small items in the outside ones.

I have it on my 2014 and I like them....I keep all kinds of stuff in them. Makes it real handy to keep my glasses, smokes, gum....

Good morning, I have a LRS 9" windshield on my 2015 SGS. I am thinking about the bags that HD makes for the wind shield. I am looking for some feedback from any one that has them. Are they worth it? The two pockets seem useful the center pocket doesn't seem like it would be useful.

THank you!
Well got it!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brandon1165