Wishing everyone on the forum a happy new year.

somtron

Jan 15, 2014
Just wondering what everyone does for new year tradition? In my area of south eastern PA, we have pork and sauerkraut for new year day.

I'm from around that way originally, so my wife and I still do pork and sauerkraut even though we're down in FL now.

Happy new year everyone!

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

We spend New Years at our "Cabin" which is not really that but a waterski village which is mostly a summer thing. For new years there are 20 - 30 who show up......we will be making a Jeep Run this morning of about 25 miles to a remote restaurant where we have met for breakfast for the past 6-7 years.....last year we had 49 people show up :D

Then back home to rest up for a small NYE party but as we have gotten older we have taken to celebrating the New Year at Midnight Eastern Time (10PM in AZ) and then off to bed.

My guess is that we'll have less people this year probably losing most all of the 2 wheeled and ATV riders with the 38 degree temps and a chance of rain and possible snow with the freak cold weather this year.

Happy New Year Everyone........I hope it your best year ever!!!

For us a bunch of us get together and watch the world juniors hockey game. Starting to become tradition that the USA vs Canada game is on New Years eve day. Which is the best game of the tournament. Then after we have a little New Years eve party.

Happy New Year to all. Worked today. Wife's gonna make venison steaks and scallops wrapped in bacon for chow. Gotta a cold refreshing beer opened up and gonna call it a week.

Turkey dinner & BEER with a few friends...& a benifit ride in the morning ...temps in the 20's...oh boy...

Happy New Year all Streetglide.com'ers...

Chris

Just wondering what everyone does for new year tradition? In my area of south eastern PA, we have pork and sauerkraut for new year day.

Happy New Year to you too. My family also does the sauerkraut for new years. Hope you all have a good 2015

Happy new year to all and may there be a lot of good mods in coming year.

Happy New Year all...
Love this forum since I got back into riding great information has helped me with some tough decisions.
Yep also do the pork and sauerkraut thing, guess it helps.....haven't been struck by lightning yet.

Crown and coke for me , Wife enjoys the vodka and sprite. We stay home and relax enjoy the time up late and not working the next day. We watch the ball drop in NY on TV. Hope all of you and your families have a great NEW YEAR! Ride safe, Ride Smart,Enjoy the road.
Happy New Year!:D

HAPPY and PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR everyone! All the best to you and yours in 2015 and lots of good ride time too!

It was steak and crab legs here, but an early night. I'm working today....
Happy New Year all!

Dana and I had a great time! We set goals and dreams for 2015 and even did a GLASS WALK to illustrate our focus and determination to achieve whatever we set out to do...

Here is Dana...

10841034_848226318534043_848225771867431_4802_1113  _b.jpg

(No drinking BEFORE this event...for obvious reasons.. LOL)

Last edited:
Our Annual Bridge To Nowhere Ride with a few (700+) of my friends
Bridge.jpgTemp.jpg

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mikes469