You gotta Love Michigan

deep purple

May 27, 2012
Monday it was in the upper 80's, had a great time riding. Frost tonite with morning temps in the 30's, guess I will leave the Street Glide in the garage tomorrow morning.:<(

Frost this morning, 36F degrees, but to heck with it I'm rid'in to work. The riding season is growing to an end I am afraid, but I did put my lowers on last weekend, hope to get another month.

Wow only 4 months months later than when I started this thread, hard to believe. Went for a ride yesterday, it was the most beautiful day leaves are in full color, our riding season is rapidly getting short. I love living in Michigan but just can't get used to the short riding season, may have to do something about that. Put my lower fairings on last week they sure help when its cool like this mornings ride to breakfast, 42F, and sprinkling. Oh well I guess I can start planing next years adventures soon. Got 8500 miles in so far this year, enjoyed every one of them.

Sundays look'in good for a ride, 60 degree high and no rain! Its been two weeks since I've had the old girl out for a putt. Snow predicted for Monday evening, Wed begins rifle season on Bambi.

Rode about 140 miles yesterday windy but clear and in the 60F's. Was going to semi- winterize the scoot today but what the heck I think I'll wait maybe one more ride before the salt flies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
StreetRider1913