Zombied out for holloween

Spazz

Administrator
Feb 22, 2014
Me and my ol lady went out Zombie Style this evening... had a great time and scared the crap out of quite a few people!!!

1ec7bf338e7153dfcb5189d83d5f7cc4.jpg

9dd069c7563fe9e45416f2fbb911963e.jpg

spazz,
I guess my only question is why didn't you dress up with Dana you just threw on a hoodie and went with her. Just funnin you guys look great that is some sweet make up work.

spazz,
I guess my only question is why didn't you dress up with Dana you just threw on a hoodie and went with her. Just funnin you guys look great that is some sweet make up work.

A few places we went, I needed to have a way for others to know who I was.... that was the easiest way. We got stopped a lot for pics downtown.

Scared a few folks... now THAT was fun.. LOL The funniest was a lil ol lady in the elevator... OMG!!! She was curled up in the corner and RAN when the door opened... hehehehe

Oh... call me later... we need to talk... thanks

Nice looking couple there lol. Can't believe you scared some poor little old lady shame on you ha! ha! I know who probably did the make up how many times did she have to tell you to hold still???

good job on the zombie costumes, props, i always try to scare people while handing out candy

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mikes469