07 tour pack

grande78

Sep 28, 2016
hi i have a 2017 street glide and i found a 07 tour pack for sale looks nice no dings . do you guys think it will fit ?

Thanks,
Alex

They are a different shape and use a different latch system I have seen older ones on Rushmore bikes they kind of look out of place the lines don't match up with the bikes there is a aftermarket company making the 14 and up style I will look for the name 500 for just the pak then you have to buy the hardware but over 300 less than a hd tour pak and 09 mounting brackets will work but you need 14 and up docking hardware

Thanks man I want to try to go next year to Sturgis and would like the extra storage space

Thanks man I want to try to go next year to Sturgis and would like the extra storage space

I picked up a 2008 HD tour pack for 350$, bought the Harley mounting bracket to go with the quick connect mounting hardware, had it painted and wired in all for under 1150.00. It is something that wont be on the bike constantly and actually looks really good according to my riding friends. If you can save some cash from buying new for something that will sit in the garage while your riding alone, so be it. I did have to do some leg work to get it to work right. Drill new holes to get the mounting bracket attached to the pack, patch a few holes before having it painted. If your good at wiring, even better.. I am not! Being color matched you really cant tell a difference and being wired in with a quick detach plug you get the extra brake and turn signal lights. Get it!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfbsmith