09 Streetglide, suggestions for extended bags without cut outs

Jstar7

Apr 24, 2016
I have a 09 street glide that has been customized quite a bit which I bought last year. It has the Cadillac Escalade white diamond pearl paint on it and lots of other mods and the motor is built quite a bit. The one thing it doesn't have that I would like to change is the saddlebags. I would like to go with a 4" ( open to suggestions) extended bag without the exhaust cutouts as I have that Yaffe crack pipe side outlet exhaust. I'm looking for suggestions on reasonably priced extended saddlebags that don't have the cut outs. I see lots of them with cut outs but I am having a difficult time finding some that I know are good bags that don't have cut outs for the exhaust.
Also is 4" the right amount of extension and should I get bags that go back also and if so how far? My rear fender is the Screamin Eagle. Any suggestions on where to get the bags and what extension length and how far back would be appreciated.

Welcome to the fun. Can't answer your questions about the bags but I'm sure someone will chime in here in the next couple of days.

Im getting to the party sort of late but, have you found your bags?

Yes I got my extended bags and more. I went with the Top Shop Viper bags the matching side panels and the Suck Rick fender. It looks really good on the bike I'm happy with my choice.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
South Jersey Dave